Hi everyone, I am a little concerned about how negative my site has been getting. Yes, I have been struggling and I have been writing those struggles here, but rest assured I am fighting that negativity.
I have gotten better.
1) No intrusive thoughts (A big one)
2) A little less paranoid
3) A little less fear of things
4) Yay, I can actually do blood work without freaking out
5) Even though I think I should be treated better at work, I am getting by regardless. A lot of forgiveness is involved.
6) I am more self-confident now
7) Turns out, I am a better cyclist than a walker. Yeah, I kind of knew that. Hehe. I have made some strides in me training that have been remarkable. Not to toot my own horn but I was a good cyclist when I was young and nothing has changed in my 40s. Riding is a passion of mine and I am good at it. Slow now days, but getting stronger by the week. Very therapeutic for me.
8) Struggling with God but that relationship is still strong. God has known all along that I’ve been ill. Thank you God for being there for me when I wasn’t. Love ya!
Well, that is just a few things I can think of.
Please take care everyone! I will try to write more this week.